Go Back   Natural Health Forum, Alternative Health Forum, Holistic Medicine Forum > Sports Nutrition - Fitness - Weight loss
This Site is in no way affiliated with any Health Product Manufacturer. It is an independent user site created by and maintained by users.
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sports Nutrition - Fitness - Weight loss Sports Nutrition. Fitness tips. Weight loss. Products.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:41 AM

Benefits of exercise and physical activity

[B]Immediate benefits of regular exercise[/B]

-Physical activity has a relaxation effect and can improve sleep as well as reduce stress and raze energy levels.
-Depending on the selection and variety of physical activity and sports, it can provide daily variety, fun, develop the sense of competitiveness as well as open up to a new social environment.
-Actually tackling physical activity will give a sense of achievement and self satisfaction of taking person health into your own hands.

[B]Long term benefits of regular[/B]

[B][/B]
-Lower the Risk of Heart Disease and heart attack.
-Significantly decrease the risk of high blood pressure. though high blood pressure also is regulated by nutrient and food intake.
-Low level s of bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of clogged arteries.
-Will raise the levels of endorphin in the body that promotes a healthy sex life.
-Decreases Risk of certain types of cancers such as colon cancer.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:02 PM

Not to mention that for regular exercisers, stopping physical activity can have adverse psychological effects! It's as if your brain goes through a kind of withdrawal.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:58 PM

there are many benefits of exercising and physical activities. these really helps us in losing weight.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:50 AM

Here are some benefits of exercise.
[LIST][*]Reduce depression and anxiety[*]Reduce the risk of premature death[*] Reduce high cholesterol or the risk of developing high cholesterol[*] Reduce the risk of developing colon cancer and breast cancer[*] Reduce the risk of developing diabetes[*] Reduce the risk of developing and/or dying from heart disease[*] Reduce high blood pressure or the risk of developing high blood pressure[*] Reduce or maintain body weight or body fat[*] Build and maintain healthy muscles, bones, and joints[*] Enhanced work, recreation, and sport performance[/LIST]
Health is nothing when you are healthy. It is everything when you are sick-[URL="http://www.spinalalchemy.co.uk/chiropractor-swansea-chiropractors-in-swansea_26.html"]Swansea Chiropractic[/URL] I [URL=http://www.brabantiashop.com]brabantia[/URL]
Old 09-06-2009, 09:20 PM

leesa lk, I like your quote! I hate being sick. I think it's my biggest motivator for staying healthy! I feel so much better when I exercise. My body feels better. I'm in a better mood, I have more energy.

When I don't exercise, it's like a vicious downward spiral. I'm more tired, so I don't want to do anything. I'm crabby so I don't want to do anything. Sometimes I force my self to just get my clothes on and start walking. After 5 minutes, I'm ready to go!

Kari Baxter
Old 09-28-2010, 12:52 AM

Hello Kari, I feel the same way when I don't exercise. Definitely the starting is important, once you started rest will take care of itself. I think it is significant to understand the value of daily exercise. It will help to maintain the body to function well and avoids diseases as well.