Go Back   Natural Health Forum, Alternative Health Forum, Holistic Medicine Forum > Health Products
This Site is in no way affiliated with any Health Product Manufacturer. It is an independent user site created by and maintained by users.
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health Products General discussion of what are the most effective health products out there.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:12 AM

3mg's of Melatonin and 50mg of 5-htp 30-60 mins before bed. Just try not to eat much protein around that time, because the protein absorbs the 5-htp and makes it less effective. I use that combo on a regular basis because it's cheap, it works wonders, 100% non-addictive. You also don't wake up groggy, sometimes I can actually sleep less and feel rested, because I sleep so well with it. The 5-htp has an added benefit that it can help with mood improvement through an increase in seratonin.

This combo also works well for jet-lag - I use it whenever a change in my work schedule from late to early shifts causes me to adjust my sleep schedule..because melatonin production in your body is directly associated with your sacadian rythm.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Banned

Treatment of your sleeping disorder

If you have sleeping problems then you can [URL="http://www.rxonlinetoday.com/rozerem/buy-rozerem-for-treating-insomnia.html"]buy rozerem[/URL] to treat your trouble. And rozerem medicine is one of the safest medicine available at online pharmacy.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:16 PM

propecia thumbs up

My dad takes propecia he found it works for him I may need it myself soon

Last edited by ceejay77; 04-02-2009 at 10:18 PM..
Old 04-10-2009, 02:58 AM

Sleep Aid - [URL="http://www.shopeastwest.com/med/health-wellness/Ayurvedic-Snoroff-Capsules/413.html"]Ayurvedic Snoroff Capsules[/URL]

Old 04-25-2009, 11:08 AM

I struggle with sleeping all the time. Tried a lot of different things and the best I have found was

Valarian Root. The pill form is ok, but the best was shredded root(I get mine from a naturapathic store), then make into a tea.

Put 1/2 a tsp in a press, just cover with cold water, let sit for a minute or two, then put your hot water over. Let it steep for 5 to 10 minutes, and drink.

The taste is a bit weird, but i got to where I like it, Do this about 20 min to half an hour before bed.

I hope this helps.

Mark
Old 05-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Banned

rozerem is the best treatment of sleeping meditation

i would recommended u rozerem because m also using it and has shown no evidence of any kind of negative or adverse effects. Rozerem sleeping pills impact that very part of the human brain, which actually manages the sleeping-clock, and not on any other part. Thus the results from the medicine are most precise and accurate. You can [URL="http://www.rxonlinetoday.com/rozerem/buy-rozerem-for-treating-insomnia.html"]buy rozerem[/URL] here at lowest rates from rxonlinetoday.com
Old 05-11-2009, 06:21 AM

We always try medicine to cure any kind of disease.But it always not helpful.
If we try by doing naturally I mean light exercise and food in time then I think we can get good sleep.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Practitioner

Many of the products mentioned, particularly Valerian and Calms can be helpful in helping you get a good night's sleep. With my clients, I always prefer to start with the mildest treatment first and not jump ahead to the stronger supplements too soon. In fact, I have often found that something as simple as magnesium before bedtime is often all it takes to calm you down and get you falling into a deep and restful sleep.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:35 PM

propecia results

with my dads positive results using propecia I have started using the product myself and pleasantly surprised at the results this pruduct i do recommend as other products have failed